Yesterday I was working on my GSoC project and moving a whole bunch of data around (I’ll post more on this later on). I somehow succeeded in deleting my blog’s database.
Indeed, that’s just a huge fail -_-”
Anywayz, I got it back up now, and restored about half of the posts by copieng their html source from the google cache. I’m not going to recover the less imprortant ones, and the comments will also be lost 🙁 The post dates are also wrong now, which I’m going to fix in a moment. After I’m done I’m so going to take a bakup 🙂
EDIT: I got tired of poking around in my blog database, so not all post have the correct date. They are all in the correct order though.
1 thought on “Epic blog fail”
We love you anyway <3
Dont' worry, it happends to everyone!