I’ve found the bug, causing the Yahoo! Maps generated by the Semantic Maps Yahoo QP not to correctly zoom and centre themselves, I mentioned in my previous post. It was caused by some debug line I forgot to remove in my PHP code. This resulted into a JS command messing up the correct settings, which had totally escaped my and some other people’s attention somehow. I had posted my problem with the complete JS output onto a few programming help forums, and got a reply remarking the incorrect line at helpmij.nl, a Ducth support forums, by ErikBooy007.
After solving this issue, I added some more documentation and exampled to the Maps extension page, which is still far from finished, on mediawiki.org. I also started working on the Google Earth integration (which is working epic nice), a subject I’ll explain more detailed in my next post about Semantic Maps.